Over mij

OOSTERHOUT NB, Nederland, Netherlands
Ik ben geboren in 1966, getrouwd, moeder van twee geweldige dochters en ik werk parttime als apothekersassistente. Mijn hobbies zijn borduren, quilten, het maken van ATC's en fibercards, lezen en postcrossing. Gezellig dat je even langskwam en bedankt voor je bezoek!! I was born in 1966, I'm married and mother of two wonderfull daughters. Working parttime as a chemist assistent. My hobby's are cross-stitching, quilting, creating fibercards and ATC's, reading and postcrossing Thanks for visiting my blog!

zaterdag 19 april 2008

Fair and Square exchange

Gisteren ontving ik van Liz uit Californie mijn squares van de Fair and Square group. Ze verwende me ook nog met een aantal leuke dingetjes, een notitieblokje, een prachtige lap herfststof en twee stukjes chocolade.

Yesterday I received my squares from Liz from California. We are both members of the
Fair and Square group. She spoiled me with some extra goodies, a note-pad, beautifull "autumn" fabric and two pieces of delicious chocolate