Over mij

OOSTERHOUT NB, Nederland, Netherlands
Ik ben geboren in 1966, getrouwd, moeder van twee geweldige dochters en ik werk parttime als apothekersassistente. Mijn hobbies zijn borduren, quilten, het maken van ATC's en fibercards, lezen en postcrossing. Gezellig dat je even langskwam en bedankt voor je bezoek!! I was born in 1966, I'm married and mother of two wonderfull daughters. Working parttime as a chemist assistent. My hobby's are cross-stitching, quilting, creating fibercards and ATC's, reading and postcrossing Thanks for visiting my blog!

vrijdag 22 mei 2009

Inspiration Award

Vandaag kreeg ik deze Award van Annet, leuk om te ervaren dat je blog gewaardeerd wordt
en dat er mensen zijn die regelmatig langskomen. Bedankt Annet!

Today I received this award from Annet, it's so nice to know that your blog is appreciated and to notice that several people are visiting your blog regulary. Thanks a lot Annet!

These are the rules for this award:


* link back to the person who gave it to you
* put the picture award on your blog
* you can nominate anyone and as many as you choose
* leave a fact that no one knows about you
* leave a comment on the blog that gave you this award







Tja, en dan nu hetgeen niemand van mij weet.......ik ben gek op chocolade en heb heel veel moeite om die lekkernij te weerstaan en iets minder schokkend, ik kan enorm genieten van dat allereerste kopje thee in de ochtend! Ik ga de award zeker doorgeven aan Gerda omdat zij zoveel mooie dingen maakt en ik het iedere keer weer een genot vind om haar verhalen te lezen!

Well, now it's time to confess the fact nobody knows about me.......I adore chocolate so much that it's hard to resist and something less shocking, I can enjoy the very first cup of tea in the morning very much. I'm going to pass the award to Gerda, because she makes so many beautifull nice thing and I love to read her stories!