Over mij

OOSTERHOUT NB, Nederland, Netherlands
Ik ben geboren in 1966, getrouwd, moeder van twee geweldige dochters en ik werk parttime als apothekersassistente. Mijn hobbies zijn borduren, quilten, het maken van ATC's en fibercards, lezen en postcrossing. Gezellig dat je even langskwam en bedankt voor je bezoek!! I was born in 1966, I'm married and mother of two wonderfull daughters. Working parttime as a chemist assistent. My hobby's are cross-stitching, quilting, creating fibercards and ATC's, reading and postcrossing Thanks for visiting my blog!

dinsdag 28 oktober 2008

Franse knoopjes...

....die nooit wilde lukken!!! Maar....sinds ik voor de Round Robin heeeeeel veeeeel franse knoopjes moest maken draai ik er nu mijn hand niet meer voor om. Sterker nog, ik vind het hartstikke leuk om ze te maken! Ook de backstitches hebben niet mijn voorkeur maar wat wordt het toch altijd veel mooier als ze gedaan zijn....

French knots.....that was never succesfull!!! But, since I had to make a lot and a lot french knots for a Round Robin, I don't care a rap. I now even like to make them! Also bachstitches are not my favourite, but when they are done, it's so more beautifull....




Dit verjaardagskaartje maakte ik voor Miranda, zij vroeg om Archie and friends en deze vond ik zo grappig. (de tekst is niet zo duidelijk te lezen maar er staat "chocolate makes my clothes shrink...)


This birthdaycard I made for Miranda, she asked for Archie and friends and this one is so cute. (the words are not so clear but it says "chocolate makes my clothes shrink...)